keskiviikko 30. heinäkuuta 2008

Hey dad
I´m writing to you
Not to tell you
That I still hate you
Although I do
I wanna ask you
How you feel
And how we fell apart
How this fell apart

Are you happy out here
In this great wide world
Do you miss your little girl
I guess not
How do you sleep at night
Do you even wonder if I´m alright
Well I can tell you that it´s hard to survive

It´s been a long hard road without you by my side
Why weren´t you there the night that I cried
You broke your child for life
I remember the days you were a hero in my eyes
But those were just a long lost memory of mine

The days I spent
Were full of hate
I was so angry
And I admit that I´m still
The scars run deep inside
There´s things I´ll take
To my grave

Maybe this is the time you´ll wake up
But you know what
It´s too late
A way too late
You take a step to me
I´ll take two steps away from you

Ei kommentteja: